MotoMundo.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on MotoMundo.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in MotoMundo.net search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to: email@example.com
Please allow up to 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or our Hosting Server or Domain Registrar will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests
MotoMundo.net simply acts as a search engine, is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by MotoMundo.net. All the video content found on MotoMundo.net is not hosted on our servers nor is created or uploaded by us.
The most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from MotoMundo.net and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
MotoMundo.net does not host any files on it’s servers. All point to content hosted on third party websites.
MotoMundo.net does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of Matches . We just post links available in internet.